The 2018 Midterms is Alabama's next chance to vote. This statewide election will determine seats for local, state, and federal positions.
CALL 334-420-1748. If you have a complaint about voting on Election Day, call our hotline to leave a message or submit a comment online. This is not intended to offer assistance or legal advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is on the ballot?
- Are there any upcoming candidate forums in my area?
- What ballot initiatives will I be voting on?
- What do I need to do before Election Day?
- How do I restore my voting rights?
- What are my rights when I vote?
Important Dates and Deadlines
October 22, 2018 - Voter registration deadline for general election
November 1, 2018 - Last day to apply for an absentee ballot for the general election
November 5, 2018 - Last day for voter to hand-deliver or postmark an absentee ballot
November 6, 2018 - Statewide General Election
We have also created resources to help inform Alabamians about voting in the 2018 midterms.
- Handout: 2018 Voter Guide [PDF]
- Infographic: Road to the 2018 Midterms [PNG]
- Infographic: I'm Ready to Be a Voter [PNG]
- Infographic: Crossover Voting in Alabama [PNG]
- Infographic: While You Are Voting [PNG]
Page last revised: August 6, 2018