Restore Your Voting Rights
Based on the Alabama Constitution, people who commit crimes of moral turpitude lose their right to vote. Thanks to a new law enacted in 2017, some may be eligible to restore their voting rights. For more information about restoration, please refer to the following frequently asked questions:
- What is voting rights restoration and who needs it?
- What crimes are on the list of crimes of moral turpitude?
- How do I apply to restore my voting rights?
- Where is the handout for Guidelines for Alabama Voters Convicted of Crimes?
- Are there any upcoming clinics in my area?